Business Visa Bali Multiple Entry
You have to visit Bali – Indonesia often for Business Meetings? Then the Business Visa Bali Multiple Entry is the right one for you. You can stay max. 60 days per visit for 1 year.
Business Visa Bali Multiple Entry in Indonesia
This Business Visa is given to applicants who visiting Indonesia for non-working business activities such as conference only, to conduct business negotiations and business meeting.
We support you with a sponsorship to get this visa
You need a Visa, an Extension or want set up a company in Indonesia? Let´s do it, together
Tell us what you want
General of Business Visa Bali Multiple Entry
Business Visa Bali Multiple Entry (212) is valid for 1 (one) year for several entries into Indonesia without exceeding 60 (sixty) days stay for each visit.
A business visa does not allow a foreigner to work or be gainfully employed in Indonesia, but. If you plan to work in Indonesia for a period of time, you must have a KITAS (Stay Permit) and a proper IMTA (Working Permit). This type of visa can not be converted to a working visa and the length of stay cannot be extended
You can enter and exit Indonesia as many times as you like for 1 Year.
However, the maximum length of stay at any one time in Indonesia is 60 days. You must then exit Indonesia. You can return to Indonesia at any time while the visa is still valid.
How to apply?
We will process your application with the Indonesian immigration in Jakarta. Once your application has been approved by Jakarta Immigration, they will issue a telex visa which will be sent to the Indonesian embassy where you have applied from as your requested. The telex visa must be used within 2 months otherwise it will expire and you will have to re-apply.
At least 10 (ten) working days are required to process the visa; provided all requirements have been fulfilled.
You can visit Indonesia as many times as you like in one year!
From The Applicants
- Passport still valid for at least 18 months from the date of entry
- Color copy of passport ID Page
- copy of flight ticket or itinerary from travel agent
- 3 months current bank statement
- Two recent color passport photographs. The photograph must be 6×4 cm taken on a plain red background, complying with Indonesian Immigration requirements.
From the SPONSOR
- A sponsorship letter complying with Indonesia Embassy requirements from an Indonesian company registered in Bali.
- Copy of the KTP (Indonesian ID Card) of an authorized employee of the company.
- Copy of TDP (Company registration)
- Copy NPWP (Company tax card or certificate)
- Copy of SIUP (Company license)
- For a business visa for Bali the company sponsor must be registered in Bali and the authorized employee must be registered as living in Bali.
- Pay the Business visa – Multiple entry business visa fee to an overseas Indonesian embassy.
If you apply from Singapore we have a local agent.
If you are unsure please contact us.
If you do not have a sponsor we can provide a sponsor for you including sponsorship letter and copy of the sponsors KTP for you to apply at any overseas Indonesian embassy.
Multiple Entry Business Visa: Please contact your local Indonesian embassy for prices. The cost of this visa varies from country to country and is paid for in the local currency.
Providing a Multiple Business visa sponsor: Price is available on request.
Processing: Price is available on request.
Committed to helping our clients succeed
Other Services from MPG Bali
You have business meetings in Indonesia without leaving the country.. read more
Let our experience be your guide