Business Visa Bali Single Entry
You want to visit Bali – Indonesia 1 time for Business Activities? Then the Business Visa Bali Single Entry is the right one for you. You can stay max. 180 days with a single entry.
Business Visa Bali Single Entry in Indonesia
Business Visa Bali is given to persons who intend to visit Indonesia for normal business activities (including attending a conference/seminar) which do not involve taking up employment or receiving any payments whilst in Indonesia with maximum length of stay up to 60 days (single entry)
We support you with a sponsorship to get this visa
You need a Visa, an Extension or want set up a company in Indonesia? Let´s do it, together
Tell us what you want
General of Business Visa Bali Single Entry
How to apply?
We will process your application with the Indonesian immigration in Jakarta. Once your application has been approved by Jakarta Immigration, they will issue a telex visa which will be sent to the Indonesian embassy where you have applied from as your requested. The telex visa must be used within 2 months otherwise it will expire and you will have to re-apply.
At least 10 (ten) working days are required to process the visa; provided all requirements have been fulfilled.
You can visit Indonesia one time and max. 180 days.
- Complete 1 copy of the application form and submit it with 1 (one) passport-size photo and your passport.
- The applicant passport must be valid for at least 8 (eight) months from the date of arrival in Indonesia (Please note that temporary passport, emergency travel document or travel document issued by different country are not considered as a passport).
- A copy of your return flight ticket (fly in to and out from Indonesia) or itinerary from a travel agent.
- A letter of sponsor from the sending company in your own country if you have.
- Supporting letter from or their business counterparts in Indonesia ie; legal business licenses from Indonesian Government.
- Please contact your local Indonesian embassy for prices. The cost of this visa varies from country to country and is paid for in the local currency.
- Visa is valid if presented within 90 days from the date of issuance
- Applicants who have ever committed crime and/or offense must provide the Criminal Convictions Report issued by the Indonesian relevant authority
If you do not have a sponsor we can provide a sponsor for you including sponsorship letter and copy of the sponsors KTP for you to apply at any overseas Indonesian embassy.
Single Entry Business Visa: Please contact your local Indonesian embassy for prices. The cost of this visa varies from country to country and is paid for in the local currency.
Providing a social visa/single business visa sponsor: IDR 900.000 per person
Agreed to the sponsorship term and condition
Extension cost IDR 900,000 per person Each Extension
- Payment of the visa fee does not guarantee that the application will be successful.
- Social Culture Visa or Business Visa Bali Single Entry is issued for a single journey only.
- Application from certain nationals (Afghanistan, Guinea, Israel, North Korea, Cameroon, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Somalia)needs referral, see Calling Visa and Getting Visa Authorization.
- Applicants whose applications need referral to the Immigration Office in Jakarta should not purchase any travel tickets or pay accommodation before the approval of their visa application is received.
- Temporary passport or emergency travel document issued by certain countries for the reason to replace the lost passport could be accepted on the ground that the applicant only will use them solely to travel to Indonesia and return to Australia.
- Normally at least 5 (five) working days are required to process the visa from the receipt of application; provided all requirements have been fulfilled at the Indonesian Embassy depend on the condition.
- Entry to Indonesia for foreigners granted visas by the Overseas Indonesian Embassy remains subject to the approval of the Immigration officer at all Indonesian Immigration checkpoints (airports, seaports and land-borders).
Committed to helping our clients succeed
Other Services from MPG Bali
Let our experience be your guide