Covid Update 05. November 2020
New regulations from the Ministry of Law and Human Rights No.26 2020 on Visas and Stay Permits in the New Normal.
– Offshore visa applications are now available for Business Visa and Family Reunion.
– Foreigners wanting to extend their Stay Permits from within Indonesia can now do so at the local immigration office.
– e-Visa or Visa Electronic is now available and applicable.
How to apply for e-Visa:
– Get your sponsor to register at www.visa-online.imigrasi.go.id
– Complete the payment after you’ve received the billing code
– Wait while your documents are being verified
– When approved, your e-Visa will be sent to your sponsor’s email
We understand that all of this can be very confusing and stressful. The other option is to leave everything to us and all you have to do is collect your permits at the end of the process with a happy smile. No stress, no headaches and no going back and forth.
Here at @visaservicesbali_mpg, we’ve been helping foreigners since year 2000 to obtain their Visas and Stay Permits easily and without hassle. We’ll be with you every step of the way so you can be calm and at ease while we do all the work for you.