Covid Update 17. November 2020
Here are some updates from the @ditjen_imigrasi, everything you need to know about your Stay Permits Extension in the wake of the New Normal:
– Your Visitor Stay Permit will replace your Emergency Stay Permit and can be extended for up to 5 times
– You must apply for a new visa to obtain your new visitor stay permit after you’ve extended your stay for 5 times
– Free Visa holders aren’t eligible for the 5x extension. If you’d like to be eligible for the extensions, please apply for a new visa.
– Each extended permit stay is valid for 30 days.
– Holders of B211 and D212 can apply for a Limited Stay Permit.
– For more information, please visit www.imigrasi.go.id.
Handling your own visas, visa extensions and stay permits can be very stressful and confusing, especially if this is your first time doing it.
If this is you, why not just speak to us? We’ve been helping foreigners since year 2000 to obtain their Visas and Stay Permits easily and without hassle.
We encourage you to out the Indonesian Government’s Immigration page at @ditjen_imigrasi and the Indonesian Immigration’s official website at http://www.imigrasi.go.id for more info and updates.