Kitap Visa Bali - Indonesia
The Kitap Visa Bali – Indonesia is the follow up from the Kitas Visa, which must held already 5 years. It is provided for workers, spouses and retirement people.
Kitap Visa Bali Indonesia
This Kitap Visa Bali is valid for 5 years and can be renewed after this.
MPG Visa Services Bali is your partner for all doings around the Kitap Visa. Let me support you.
You need a Visa, an Extension or want set up a company in Indonesia? Let´s do it, together
Tell us what you want
Generals of a Kitap Visa Bali
A KITAP Visa Bali allows you to stay in Indonesia for 5 years. After 5 years the KITAP Visa can be renewed for indefinite period, but must do report to the Immigration Office every 5 (five) years. All applicants need to have a KITAS before applying for a KITAP. The timescales and requirements for applying for a KITAP vary depending on the applicants personal circumstances.
A KITAP the first approval will get 2 (two) years multiple exit re-entry permit, . If you wish to exit and re-enter Indonesia while you have a KITAP you need to apply for renewal your multiple exit re-entry permit at the Immigration Office close to your resident in Indonesia.
Please note that the KITAP will be terminate if the KITAP holder Leave the Indonesian Territory more than 1 (one) year or leaving Indonesian territory exceeds the limit of the period of validity of your KITAP and multiple exit re-entry permit.
How to apply?
Not everyone can apply for a KITAP Visa Bali, it is restricted to six main groups.
- Professional foreign workers
- Spouses and children of foreigner holding a KITAP
- Spouses of an Indonesian citizen.
- Former subject of a child with dual citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia
- Former Indonesians wanting to regain Indonesian citizenship (Repatriation)
- Foreigners on Retirement Visa
Professional Foreign Workers
To apply for a KITAP Visa Bali you must have already held a Limited Stay Permit Card (known as KITAS, Issued by Department of Immigration) for a minimum of 5 years The KITAS must have been with the same sponsor and continuous. Working for different companies for 5 years would make you illegible to apply.
If you meet the KITAS criteria then to apply for a KITAP Visa you must be one of the following:
- Investor – Shareholder / Owner of an Indonesian PMA company for minimum of shares 1 billion Indonesian Rupiah ( IDR 1,000,000,000.-)
- Senior Manager of large Indonesian PT Company
- Official religious person (example Priest) working for a Indonesian recognized religion (Muslim, Hindu Christianity and Buddhism)
Spouses and children of foreigner holding a KITAP
Spouses and children of a foreign KITAP holder can apply for a KITAP at any time. For the children maximum of age 18 years old
Spouses of an Indonesian citizen
To apply for a KITAP the foreign spouse must have been married for a minimum of 2 years to an Indonesian citizen, before applying for a KITAP the spouse must have held a Limited Stay Permit Card (known as KITAS, Issued by Department of Immigration) for a minimum of 1 year. The applicants spouse must be the applicants sponsor.
Former subject of a child with dual citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia
Former subject of a child with dual citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia can apply before 21 years old and unmarried.
Former Indonesians wanting to regain Indonesian citizenship (repatriation)
To apply for a KITAP Former Indonesian citizens wishing to regain Indonesian citizenship before applying for a KITAP the applicant must have held a Limited Stay Permit Card (known as KITAS, Issued by Department of Immigration) sponsored by the closest family of Indonesian family, can convert to KITAP at anytime
Foreigners on Retirement Visa
Foreigners holding a Retirement Visa can apply for a KITAP after 5 years
Total Time: approx 2-3 Months
Let our experience be your guide
Your are interested? tell us what you need
If you are unsure please contact us.
A. Professional foreign workers
B. Spouses and children of foreigner holding a KITAP
C. Spouses of an Indonesian citizen.
D. Former subject of a child with dual citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia
E. Former Indonesians wanting to regain Indonesian citizenship
F. Foreigners on Retirement Visa
As there are different requirements for different applications, please refer to the group categories in the brackets to find out what document you need to supply.
From the Applicant
1. Copy of passport (All pages). Passport should be valid for at least 2 years from the time of application. (A,B,C,D,E,F)
2. Recent color passport type photographs. The photograph must be taken on a plain red background, complying with Indonesian Immigration requirements. Sizes required 10 x photos 6 x 4 cm and 6 x photos 4 x 3 cm (A,B,C,D,E,F)
3. Copy of degree certificate from a university or further education college. If the certificate is not in English, then a notarized translation of the certificate into English must be supplied (A)
4. Copy of CV including career history and personal contact details (A,B,C,D,E,F)
5. Name and contact information of family member to contact in the event of an emergency (A,B,C,D,E,F)
6. Job offer from the sponsoring company (A)
7. Copy of personal medical insurance (A,F)
8. Copy of Life Insurance (F)
9. Birth certificate (B,C,D,E)
10. Copy of latest bank statement (E)
11. Applicants full contact details including name and contact information of family member to contact in the event of an emergency (A,B,C,D,E,F)
12. Proof from Pension fund, Bank foundation or other financial institution of a minimum income of US$1,500 per month, to be used to provide living expenses during the proposed stay in Indonesia. (F)
13. Marriage certificate relating to applicant (B,C,D)
14. CNI (Certificate of No Impediment) form Embassy (C)
15. If married outside the country the married certificate must be registered at the Indonesian Civil Government (married Certificate in English) (C)
16. Copy of sales purchase invoice with minimum cost of US$35,000 if purchasing a house or apartment. Or. (F)
17. If renting, copy rental contract with minimum rental cost of US$500 / month in Jakarta, Bandung, and Bali. For all other cities in Java Island, Batam, and Medan US$300 / month. All other locations minimum US$ 200 /month) (F)
18. Copy of KTP of landlord or land owner of land where you will be living. (F)
19. Statement to declare employment of an Indonesian maid / servant (F)
20. Copy of the KTP (Indonesian ID Card) of maid / servant. (F)
21. Sponsor letter from government appointed travel agents (F)
22. Statement agreeing not to engage in any business activity or any other forms of working for a living in Indonesia. (F)
23. Affidavit, certificate of dual citizenship from the minister of justice, any evidences as a proof that applicant is as a former Indonesian Citizen (E)
24. Color copy of Indonesian ID or SKTT (A,B,C,D,E,F)
From the Sponsor
1. Full colour copy NPWP (Company tax card or certificate) (A,B,F)
2. Full colour copy of TDP/NIB (Company registration) (A,B,F)
3. Full colour copy of SIUP (Company license) (A,B,F)
4. Full colour copy of KTP or ID of Director or authorized representative of the sponsoring company (A,B,C,D,E)
5. Full colour copy of KTP or ID of 2 further employees of the sponsoring company (A)
6. A copy of latest filed Bentuk Laporan ( Latest company information filed with the government of Manpower) (A)
7. Full colour copy of AKTA (Notarized company formation certificate) (A,B,F)
8. Full colour copy of Pengesahan AKTA ( Government issued company formation certificate) (A,B,F)
9. Full colour copy of Domisili of company from Banjar ( Government issued certificate of companies registered address) (A,B,F)
10. 10 copies of company letterhead including official stamp and signature. (A,B,F)
11. Marriage certificate relating to the applicant (C)
12. Sponsor letter from government appointed travel agents (F)
13. Electronic Indonesian ID (KTP) and Family Identity Card or Kartu Keluarga (KK) (B,C,D,E)
14. Color Copy of latest bank statement (A,E,F)
Price is available on request.
2 (two) years Multiple exit re-entry permit including
Committed to helping our clients succeed
Other Services from MPG Bali
You have business meetings in Indonesia without leaving the country.. read more
Let our experience be your guide