PLANING TO RETIRE IN BALI?
Let us help you get your Retirement Visa, also known as Pension KITAS so you can enjoy your golden years and live better for less here in Bali.
You’ll be surrounded by the enchanting Balinese people and their incredible culture, warm island weather and Bali’s beautiful sunshine and beaches, live in a stunning luxury villa, enjoy incredible food, travel around Indonesia, and make wonderful friends – all at such incredibly affordable prices!
We at @visaservicesbali_MPG can easily help you obtain your Retirement / Pension KITAS.
Here are some of the requirements:
– Minimum 55 years old
– A valid passport with at least 3 blank pages and a minimum of 2 years validity
– A recent colour passport-size photograph
– Copy of bank statement from the last 3 months
– Medical insurance, life insurance and third-party liability insurance
– Proof of pension fund of at least USD 2,500 per month
– Copy of rent/sales copy purchase invoice of your home here in Bali.
– Employment of Indonesian maid.
There will be some documentations that you will need beforehand that we will be happy to provide for you, along with other necessary documents which you may not have this early on in the process.
Don’t worry – here at @visaservicesbali_MPG, we’ve assisted hundreds and thousands of foreigners with their Visas and Stay Permits since year 2000, and we will always continue to do so as best as we can at the most affordable and attractive price.