SOCIAL CULTURAL VISA BALI
Social Culture Visa Bali is given to persons other than certain exempted foreign nationals (see Free Visa for Short Visit), who intend to enter Indonesia for a social/cultural visit, such as visiting relatives/friends, social organizations, exchange visits between educational institutes, undertaking research and attending training programs in Indonesia
Social Culture Visa bali
You plan to come for more than 30 days to Indonesia to visit friends or family, or to join culture and social events? Then this visa is the right one for you.
We can give you the necessary sponsorship-letter, ask us ….
You need a Visa, an Extension or want set up a company in Indonesia? Let´s do it, together
Tell us what you want
For the Social Cultural Visa Bali the maximum length of stay in Indonesia is 60 days. However the visa can be extended for a further 30 days up to a maximum of 4 times giving a total of a approximately 6 months (180 days).
You cannot get a social visa in Indonesia; you must apply to any overseas Indonesian embassy before entering Indonesia.
This visa is single entry only, if at any time you leave Indonesia the visa finishes. If you wish to return to Indonesia you can enter on a visa on arrival or re-apply for a new social visa to any overseas Indonesian embassy.
Immigration has a very strict policy on extending the Social Culture Visa. If you wish to extend the visa then your passport and payment MUST be in immigration at least 7 days before the visa expires.
It is very important we have your passport and payment at least 10 days before the visa expires, so we can start processing the extension.
On ALL extensions if your passport or payment is late even by 1 day, immigration will not allow you to extend the visa and this will VOID the visa and you must immediately leave Indonesia.
On ALL extensions if your passport or payment is late even by 1 day, immigration will fine you IDR 1,000,000 per day for each day you are overstayed. You will have to pay this at the airport to immigration when you exit before they will allow you to leave.
- Complete 1 copy of the application form and submit it with 1 (one) passport-size photo and your passport.
- The applicant passport must be valid for at least 8 (eight) months from the date of arrival in Indonesia (Please note that temporary passport, emergency travel document or travel document issued by different country are not considered as a passport).
- A copy of your return flight ticket (fly in to and out from Indonesia) or itinerary from a travel agent.
- Letter of invitation from social organization stating the purposes of the visit and guaranteeing all transportation, living expenses that will incur, and responsible for the behaviour during in Indonesia.
- Copy of ID of the sponsor. A copy of KITAS and passport if the sponsor is non-Indonesian citizen. If the sponsor is Indonesian citizen, a copy of the KTP (Indonesian ID) should be provided. Copy of the KTP (Indonesian ID Card) of sponsor. For a social visa for Bali the sponsor and KTP must be registered as living in Bali.
- For minor applicant, a birth certificate, a statement letter of parents or guardian and copy of parents’ or guardians’ ID, if one or both of them are not travelling with the children.
- Please contact your local Indonesian embassy for prices. The cost of this visa varies from country to country and is paid for in the local currency.
- Visa is valid if presented within 90 days from the date of issuance.
- Applicants who have ever committed crime and/or offense must provide the Criminal Convictions Report issued by the Indonesian relevant authority
If you do not have a sponsor we can provide a sponsor for you including sponsorship letter and copy of the sponsors KTP for you to apply at any overseas Indonesian embassy.
Social Cultural Visa Bali: Please contact your local Indonesian embassy for prices. The cost of this visa varies from country to country and is paid for in the local currency.
- Providing a social visa sponsor: IDR 500.000 per person
- Extension cost IDR 900,000 per person every 30 days
- We also offer express process
Committed to helping our clients succeed
Other Services from MPG Bali
You have business meetings in Indonesia without leaving the country.. read more
Let our experience be your guide