Visa on Arrival Bali (VoA)
Visa for Indonesia changes very quickly, so here is an updated guide for 2019 regarding your visa in Indonesia: Tourist Visa 30 days and 60 days, VOA (Visa On Arrival Bali) free and paid and renewal of your visa.
Overstay (new since 2019)
Above all, I draw up your attention to the most common day count error for your Visa. The day of arrival and the day of departure are counted. For example if you make a stay from 1-31 December 2019 it is not 30 days but 31 days, considering a fine of 1,000,000 IDR (about USD 70) per day of overtaking per person it is better not to you to deceive, it could cost you dearly.
Do you have an intention to visit Bali Island or the other Islands in Indonesia?
You want to stay in Indonesia for more than 30 days?
We offer all services related to visa, immigration and business.
Visa on Arrival Services
There are 2 variants for Viisa:
- the classic Visa on Arrival, which is extendeable
- the Free Short Visit Visa, which is not extendable
Maybe it sounds complicated…But we will make it easy for you
Visa on Arrival (extendable)
Countries granted Visa on Arrival (VoA) into Indonesia
Algeria Argentina Australia Austria Bahrain Belgium Brazil Bulgaria Cambodia Canada China Cyprus Czech Denmark Egypt Estonia Fiji Finland France Germany Greece Hungary Iceland India Ireland Italy Japan Kuwait Laos Latvia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxemburg Maladewa Malta Mexico Monaco New Zealand Norway Oman Panama Poland Portugal Qatar Romania Russia Saudi Arabia Slovakia Slovenia South Africa South Korea Spain Suriname Sweden Switzerland Taiwan The Netherlands Timor Leste Tunisia UAE UK USA
- A Visa Fee of US $35.00 for a 30-day stay is required and payable upon entry at the above Immigration Check-Points. The Visa On Arrival could be extended for another 30 days.
- Visa On Arrival should not be converted into a Temporary Stay Visa.
- Nationalities not listed above should obtain visa prior to departure at the nearest Indonesian Mission to the applicant.
- Passport must be valid more than 6 months from the first date of entry in Indonesia (Please note that temporary passport, emergency travel document or travel document issued by different country can not be used to obtain free short visit visa).
- You have an exit ticket from the Indonesian territory (Random check at the check points of the immigration)
- At least 2 (two) empty pages in the passport.
Costs for Extension
IDR 900.000 per person
The visa on arrival (VOA) for one maximum stay of 30 days. However, the visa can be extended once only for a further 30 days. To extend your VOA please contact us not later than 7 days before the visa expires.
Or you can do also extension in advance 2 weeks upon arrival date.
We also offer express processing.
You need a Visa, an Extension or want set up a company in Indonesia? Let´s do it, together
Tell us what you want
Free Short Visit Visa ( Not Extendable)
Pursuant to the Presidential Decision No. 104/2015, the following 15 countries/ special regions citizen do not require a visa to enter Indonesia for the purposes of: Governmental Meeting, Education, Social Cultural, Tourist, Bussines, Family, Journalism or Transit up to 30 (thirty) days. Visitors can enter Indonesia from all immigration check points.
Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Chile, Ecuador, Hongkong SAR, Laos, Macau SAR, Malaysia, Morocco, Myanmar, Peru, Phillipina, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam
Base on the Presidential Decision No. 21/2016, the following 169 countries / special regions citizen do not require a visa to enter Indonesia up to 30 (thirty) days for the purposes of:
- Leisure ,Tourism
- Art and Cultural
- Government visit
- Giving Lecture or attend seminar
- Attend a meeting held by head office or Representative office in Indonesia
- Continue journey to another country
NOTE : The Visa free entry is NOT valid for Journalism Visit.
Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, BruneiDarussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Canada, Cape Verde, Chad, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Comoros, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Denmark, CommonwealthofDominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See (Vatican City), Honduras, Hong Kong (SAR of China), Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, RepublicofKorea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao(SAR ofChina), Macedonia, Madagascar, Maldives, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States of America, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Entry requirement for Visa-Free Short Visit
- Passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 (six) months from the date of entry in Indonesia (Important is that temporary passport, emergency travel document or travel document are not allowed to get a free short visit visa).
- Onward or return tickets are compulsory.
- The Visa is not extendable and cannot be converted into another type of visa.
- No compulsory vaccinations
- Visitors on Visa-Free Short Visits must enter and exit from certain airports and seaports in Indonesia.
Visa on Arrival will be issued at the Immigration Checkpoints at the followings airports:
Adi Sumarno in Surakarta
Adi Sucipto, Yogyakarta, Central Java
Ahmad Yani, Semarang, Central Java
El Tari, Kupang, East Nusa Tenggara
Halim Perdana Kusuma in Jakarta
Hang Nadim, Batam, Riau Islands
Hasanuddin, Makassar, South Sulawesi
Husein Sastranegara, Bandung, West Java
Juanda in Surabaya
Kualanamu International Airport in Medan
Minangkabau, Padang, West Sumatera
Ngurah Rai, Denpasar, Bali
Praya Lombok International Airport – Lombok, Mataram
Sam Ratulangi, Manado, North Sulawesi
Sepinggan in Balikpapan, East Borneo
Soekarno-Hatta in Jakarta
Sultan Iskanda Muda, Banda Aceh, Naggroe
Sultan Syarif Kasim II in Pekan
Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II, Palembang, South
Supadio, Pontianak, West Borneo
1.Batam, Riau Islands:
b. Citra Tritunas (Harbour Bay)
d. Marina Teluk Senimba
e. Batam Centre
2.Tanjung Uban, Riau Islands:
a. Bandar Bintan Telani Lagoi
b. Bandar Sri udana Loba
3. Sri Bintan Pura, Tanjung Pinang, Riau Islands
4. Tanjung Balai Karimun, Tanjung Balai Karimun, Riau Islands
5. Belawan, Belawan, North Sumatera
6. Sibolga, Sibolga, North Sumatera
7. Yos Sudarso, Dumai, Riau
8. Teluk Bayur, Padang, West Sumatera
9. Tanjung Priok, Jakarta
10. Tanjung Mas, Semarang, Central Java
11. Padang Bai, Karangasem, Bali
12. Benoa, Badung, Bali
13. Bitung, Bitung, North Sulawesi
14. Soekarno-Hatta, Makassar, South Sulawesi
15. Pare-Pare, Pare-Pare, South Sulawesi
16. Maumere, Maumere, East Nusa Tenggara
17. Tenau, Kupang, East Nusa Tenggara
18. Jayapura, Jayapura, Papua
And other places: Entikong, Entikong, West Borneo.
Committed to helping our clients succeed
Other Services from MPG Bali
You have business meetings in Indonesia without leaving the country.. read more
Let our experience be your guide