The maximum length of stay in Indonesia is 60 days. However the visa can be extended for a further 30 days up to a maximum of 4 times giving a total of a approximately 6 months (180 days).
You cannot get a Single Entry Business Visa in Indonesia; you must apply to any overseas Indonesian embassy before entering Indonesia.
You can only visit Indonesia one time!
Immigration has a very strict policy on extending the Business Visa. If you wish to extend the visa your passport and payment MUST be in immigration at least 7 days before the visa expires.
It is very important we have your passport and payment at least 10 days before the visa expires, so we can start processing the extension.
On ALL extensions if your passport or payment is late even by 1 day, immigration will not allow you to extend the visa and this will VOID the visa and you must immediately leave Indonesia.
If you overstay at anytime and don’t exit Indonesia, immigration will fine you IDR 300,000 per day for each day you are overstayed. You will have to pay this at the airport to immigration when you exit before they will allow you to leave.
- Passport still valid for at least 8 months from the date of entry
- Two recent color passport photographs. The photograph must be 6×4 cm taken on a plain red background, complying with Indonesian Immigration requirements.
- A sponsorship letter complying with Indonesia Embassy requirements from an Indonesian company registered in Bali.
- Copy of the KTP (Indonesian ID Card) of an authorized employee of the company.
- Copy of TDP (Company registration)
- Copy NPWP (Company tax card or certificate)
- Copy of SIUP (Company license)
- For a business visa for Bali the company sponsor must be registered in Bali and the authorized employee must be registered as living in Bali.
- Pay the Business visa – Single entry fee to an overseas Indonesian embassy.
If you are unsure please contact us.
If you do not have a sponsor we can provide a sponsor for you including sponsorship letter and copy of the sponsors KTP for you to apply at any overseas Indonesian embassy.
Business Visa: Please contact your local Indonesian embassy for prices. The cost of this visa varies from country to country and is paid for in the local currency.
Providing a social visa sponsor: IDR 500.000 per person
Extension cost 1+2: First and second extensions’ IDR 700,000 per person Each Extension
Extension cost 3+4: Third and fourth extensions’ IDR 750,000 per person Each Extension